Aerobraze Engineered Technologies
Strategic Collaboration for Smart Innovation.
Aerobraze Engineered Technologies is a division of Wall Colmonoy, manufactures engineered components and provides technological solutions for aerospace, energy, defense and transportation industries.
The division meets aerospace quality standards in applications using the process of brazing, surfacing, welding, thermal processing, fabricating, machining and overhauling.
Our global team maintains extensive engineering expertise among 4 locations with specific processing capabilities: Cincinnati/Dayton, Oklahoma City, Pontardawe, Wales, UK., Argenteuil, France.
Engineered ComponentsProgram manage shipping fully machined/engine ready components (castings, forgings and barstock) for aerospace, energy and defense industries
- Vacuum, Hydrogen, Argon and Torch Brazing
- Thermal Spray, CODEP, CODEL,
- Plating, Honeycomb
Prototype, Manufacturing & Repair
- Aerospace, Gas Turbine, Automotive, Nuclear and Industrial Components
- Heat Exchangers
- Fuel Cells and EGRs
- GE (Aviation, Gas Turbine, Transportation and Oil & Gas)
Certifications & Approvals
- ISO9001:2008 with AS9100:2009 REV C
- FAA Repair License BG2R715K | GE5RM880M
- AWS D17.1:2001 (welding)
- FAA-DER - Exhaust Systems
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
(National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program):
- Brazing, Coating, Heat Treating, Welding, Chemical Processing, NDT
For more information on our capabilities and to contact us, please click here.
To request literature, click here.