Preserving the tradition originated by the late Robert Peaslee, a brazing pioneer who invented the first nickel-based brazing filler metal, Wall Colmonoy offers another session of Modern Furnace Brazing School on October 9-11 at Aerobraze Engineered Technologies’ Brazing Engineering Center.
At this state-of-the-art facility in Cincinnati, Ohio, engineers, technicians, quality managers and others will experience “hands-on” applications and learn about brazing technology from leading industry experts.
This three-day seminar offers knowledge and practical application about:
- Brazing Design
- Metallurgical Aspects / Brazing Operation
- Brazing Atmosphere and Furnace Equipment
- Brazing Material Selection and Applications
- Quality Control
Unlike other classroom-only seminars, Brazing School attendees will tour the facility and see the actual brazing application on the shop floor. They will also have the opportunity to apply different forms of filler metal to Wall Colmonoy supplied samples, have them vacuum brazed and discuss the outcomes. Attendees are encouraged to bring brazing issues, parts/components to the seminar where they will be provided expert advice regarding their brazing difficulties or concerns.
Wall Colmonoy’s Leading Brazing Engineers, with a combined 48 years of experience providing practical solutions to brazing challenges, have the technical know-how to guide attendees through the brazing process from beginning to end production.
The Modern Furnace Brazing School instructors are:
- Lydia Lee, BSE, M. Eng, MBA, Director of Brazing Engineering
- Bob Pfouts, BSME, Senior Engineer, Aerobraze Engineered Technologies, Cincinnati
- Russ Wilcox, BME, MBA, Marketing Applications Engineer, Alloy Products Group
- Mike Weinstein, BSME, Technical Services Manager and Metallurgical Engineer, Alloy Products Group
For seminar details and registration information, contact Jim Nicoll, Marketing Coordinator, at 248.585.6400, ext. 233 or download the Modern Furnace Brazing School brochure and registration at: