Aerobraze Engineered Technologies
Aerobraze Engineered Technologies is a division of Wall Colmonoy that manufactures engineered components and provides technological solutions for aerospace, defense, energy and transportation industries.
Our processes include brazing, surfacing, welding, thermal processing, fabricating, machining and overhauling.
Our global team maintains extensive engineering expertise while meeting aerospace quality standards among four locations with specific processing capabilities: Cincinnati/Dayton, Oklahoma City, Pontardawe, Wales, UK, Argenteuil, France.
A Complete Solution
Trusted, Customized Expertise that Results in Smart Innovation and Shared Growth
Program-manage your complete fabrication requirements from raw materials to finished products for aerospace, defense, energy and transportation industries.
Internal capabilities include Machining, Brazing, Heat Treating, Coating, Welding, and NDT as well as program manage other key processes.
BRAZING, HEAT TREATING, WELDING
- > Vacuum, Retort, Belt
- > Vacuum, Hydrogen, Argon and Torch Brazing
- > Ni-Plating, Honeycomb
- > Welding
- > Chemical Processing
- High- performance, high-value, hardsurfacing, wear-resistant coatings
- > Thermal Spray
- > GE Aviation Codep, Codel
- > Engine ready or machine complete components
- > New part manufacture and overhaul of fin plate and tubular type heat transfer equipment
Aircraft Exhaust Systems
- > Exhaust systems for piston and turbine powered fixed and rotary wing aircraft
- > Nicrocraft® Exhaust Systems for fixed wing aircraft
- ISO9001:2008 with AS9100:2009 REV C
- FAA Repair License BG2R715K | GE5RM880M
- AWS D17.1:2001 (welding)
- FAA-DER – Exhaust Systems
- EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency)
- Nadcap Brazing, Heat Treating, Coating,
- Welding, Chemical Processing, NDT
- Read more about our Quality Assurance